How can I apply for trade license?

Licensing & Registration of Traders All traders who wish to import, export or transship food products are required by law to either obtain a relevant trader’s licence or register with SFA. *Please note that all existing licences issued by AVA before 1 Apr 2019 will remain valid till the stated expiry date. A licence is required when you are: importing, … Read more