Can my doctor refer me to an audiologist in Australia

Yes, your Doctor/General Practitioner can refer you to an audiologist if you have concerns about your hearing or if a hearing assessment is deemed necessary. Audiologists are healthcare professionals who specialize in assessing and managing hearing-related issues. Here’s how the process generally works: Consultation with Your GP: If you have concerns about your hearing, you … Read more